Request A Free Quote
Fill out the form and one of our business experts will be in touch.
or call now 1-888-411-6073.
How to receive and pay your invoice if there is a Canada Post mail delivery disruption
Given the risk of Canada Post delivery disruption, here are some important considerations:
If your Primus invoice delivery is delayed due to a Canada Post delivery disruption, it is still your responsibility to know your account balance and make your payments on time.
- Sign up for electronic invoice delivery – Enroll through Primus e-Care. You get the same information as your paper invoice but you can view it immediately and at any time.
- Pay your invoice online or by telephone banking – Through online or mobile banking services, you can pay your invoices easily and in minutes. You just need to set up Primus as a ‘payee’ in your online banking profile.
Remember, regardless of a postal disruption, your invoice payments are due by the original deadline on the invoice.
- Options for one-time payments of your invoice with your credit card
- Enroll into Primus e-Care and you can make a credit card payment on your account.
- Contact us at 1-888-501-8430 and press 1 ‘For your account balance or to make a payment’. You will be able to listen to your current balance and make a payment using a credit card. This is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Or to speak to a live person and make a payment, contact us at 1-866-611-1080 (Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST)
- Opt for preauthorized payments – You can set up pre-authorized payments through Primus e-Care and your invoices will be paid automatically from your chequing or credit card account. This is one way to ensure you never miss a payment.
- Update your email – To ensure we provide details to the correct individual, your current email address will need to be on file with Primus. To quickly update or add your email address online, visit Primus e-Care.
If you are unable to sign up for electronic invoice delivery and believe you have an invoice due that you have not received during the Canada Post delivery disruption, you have a few options:
- You can call us at 1-866-611-1080 to speak with a live agent, to inquire about your account balance or to make a payment.
- You can email us at email@example.com and a copy of your invoice will be emailed to you.
You can also contact Primus at any time at 1-888-501-8430 for further assistance or to obtain an electronic copy of your invoice