Providing your employees, regardless of the job they perform, with the tools they need to be the best that they can be is vital to your success. And knowing that the cornerstones of your day-to-day operations - productivity and sales - are healthy and robust frees you up to plan for business growth. Virtually every business, large or small, uses innovative technologies via the Internet for a variety of functions, whether it be sales and marketing, customer service, administrative tasks, research and analysis, staff training and management, even telephony.
All of this hinges on accessibility. You need your Internet functions to be fast, reliable, scalable and affordable. The technology that is becoming a more and more popular choice for business owners is Ethernet. Not only is it meeting the demands of today's business operations, but experts predict that it is the most likely Internet connectivity solution that will be able to keep up with ever-evolving technologies.
The small- and medium-sized (SMB) business choice
When SMBs assess their connectivity needs, Ethernet is increasingly becoming the obvious solution. But, faced with the many options available in the marketplace from various service providers, it can be challenging to select the one that is best for you. Primus has a unique and innovative offering, Business Ethernet Extended (BEX), that meets, and exceeds, the demands of SMBs. For instance,
- Do you want high performance, but are not in a position to purchase new equipment and install new lines?
- Do you have extensive bandwidth needs?
- Do you need access that is consistent and reliable?
- Do you want to work faster with your customers and always be available to them?
- Do you need a solution that will grow as you grow?
If answering yes to the above would put your company on the fast track to growth, then BEX is for you. Here's why:
BEX is a leading-edge business grade Internet access service, delivered over Primus network infrastructure and utilizing a technology that bonds multiple loops that allow for increased speeds, reliability and high bandwidth at affordable rates. Should service degrade for some reason, the connection utilizes the spare loops and continues to run. Additional benefits for you include:
- No new equipment. BEX is delivered over your existing infrastructure, making for an easy and fast deployment without having to purchase expensive paraphernalia.
- Unlimited bandwidth. BEX offers the unlimited connectivity and bandwidth ideal for multimedia and cloud based applications. It delivers high performance with identical upload and download speeds at a fraction of the cost of fibre. No more bad voice and video quality when using VoIP and video streaming. No more frustrating wait times to upload and download. What's more, there are no usage fees or data caps.
- Reliability you can count on. BEX is dedicated, not shared, like most DSL and cable options, And its built-in redundancy means you never lose connectivity.
- Scalability. BEX can scale quickly and easily by simply adding additional loops to provide increased performance.
Rapid advances in Internet-based technologies have had a huge impact on almost all the ways we conduct business. But technology has to work to live up to the promised opportunities inherent in our brave new business world. Make sure your technology is at its most optimal by ensuring you have the accessibility you need.