As Canada’s largest alternative telecommunications service provider offering residential and business services, positive and progressive is how we describe the Primus Canada team.
We are comprised of a wide range of dedicated professionals who have one thing in common – devotion to this exciting and dynamic industry.
We welcome motivated, professional, and creative leaders who thrive on growth and opportunity to join our amazing team.
You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be proud. Whatever your job is here, you will make a difference!
If you like accelerated growth, want to join an organization during a critical time of its transformation and be an integral part of its success, Primus is the place for you!
We’re looking for proven Sales Hunters, were your adrenaline is driven by acquiring new business and closing deals.
The Account Executive will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and will be accountable for:
- Targeting the SMB market to sell data and voice solutions
- Developing new client relationships through cold calling
- Interpreting clients technical needs to deliver comprehensible business solutions
- Creating and delivering presentations and business solution proposals to clients with the support of the Sales and Network Engineering teams
- Closing sales and growing Revenue!
- Post-Secondary education in Business or Technology
- 2-4 years of experience as a Sales Professional in the technology and/or telecommunications industry
- Proven success in a “hunting/acquisition” role should be articulated in your resume
- Commendable experience in developing strategic plans and business solutions for presentation to senior level decision makers
Why this role may be for you?
- Generous Quota Ramp
- Equitable Territory Allocation
- Commissions Paid on second month billing
- No Cap On Earnings
- Accelerators to overachieve
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.