Shift: 9PM – 7AM Friday night to Monday Morning and one day shift will be require to work during the week
- • Provide a professional, prompt and a high level of technical support to Primus’ Corporate customers while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- • Conduct follow up calls to customers on outstanding issues, ensuring satisfaction and problem resolution
- • Encourage usage of Primus’ Services and up sell whenever possible
- • Update customer accounts in the system with the reported problem, resolution and associated timelines
- • Escalate customer inquiries as required to the appropriate teams to ensure problem resolution in a time• ly manner
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or other written forms, as directed
- • Refer appropriate calls to other departments (such as Level II, MSA, Network Admin, etc.) when necessary
- • Other duties, as assigned
- • Secondary School Diploma required; Post-secondary education in internet technology, networking or a related field preferred
- • 2-4 years of Technical Support, Help Desk, Customer Service experience and/or equivalent
- • Knowledge of networks and IP allocation
- • Advanced knowledge of PC including PC hardware / software skills – hardware, installations, troubleshooting, conflicts etc.
- • Technical knowledge (including maintenance and troubleshooting) of Windows 95/98/XP/vista/7, Windows NT and their respective Internet dialers and TCP/IP stacks
- • Working knowledge of MAC OS, Unix and DOS
- • Advanced knowledge of DNS, Mail Servers, Dial-up Servers, Name and Authentication Servers.
- • Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and mail clients
- • Demonstrated customer service skills
Experience & Knowledge of the following would be an asset:
- • Knowledge of cloud products
- • Experience with Talk broadband (VoIP)
- • Knowledge of Primus Canada products
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.