The Senior Manager HPBX is also a key operational resource for the success of the HPBX product, ensuring smooth implementations and exceptional service. The incumbent will serve as the key contact and communicator with Network for all things HPBX; it will allow a close working relationship with our sales team to ensure they have the tools for clean order packages to be submitted for implementation.
- • Manage, direct and motivate the HPBX team - oversee & ensure smooth operations of the department.
- • Ensure smooth implementation of HPBX services with a focus on efficiency and customer experience
- • Oversee and approve organization and delegation of workload to Managers, Team Manager, Specialists and Support staff.
- • Monitor the activity and volume of orders, calls and email.
- • Coach Managers/TMs in addressing performance issues and participate/conduct all performance/disciplinary meetings with staff as required.
- • Ensure that the required departmental and company information is communicated to all staff as necessary to service customers efficiently.
- • Ensure all team members have the appropriate training and skill set to achieve first call resolution
- • Responsible for staff motivation through various incentive programs/games.
- • Analyze HPBX performance results against set objectives and implement improvements as required.
- • Participate and/or conduct recruitment, hiring of enthusiastic, resulted-oriented professionals.
- • Ensure adequate staff is available at all times to meet the business needs.
- • Identify training requirements in conjunction with Managers/Team Managers of all existing and new HPBX staff and ensure all that employees are fully trained and well-informed on department procedures, products/services and troubleshooting techniques.
- • Conduct performance evaluations, including strengths and areas of opportunities.
- • Ensure highest level response time for customer escalations.
- • Serve as an escalation point for difficult customers; assist representatives in resolving problems escalated from other areas of the company, resolve escalated issues from the Managers/Team Managers in each functional area.
- • Monthly reporting of Department headcount, budget and KPIs to the Director, Customer Operations
- • Weekly reporting of major activities to the Director, Customer Operations.
- • Post-Secondary education (Certificate/Diploma) in Telecommunications, Computer Science, IT, Networking or equivalent.
- • 3 - 5 years of Telecommunications experience in a VOIP/phone system support role.
- • 5 - 10 years of Management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple Internet applications, TCP/IP, ADSL, ISDN, Network /Routing and provisioning of such applications
- • Advanced Knowledge of PC including PC hardware skills – hardware, installations, troubleshooting, conflicts, etc.
- • Advanced knowledge of phone system implementations, call center application experience
- • Technical knowledge (including maintenance and troubleshooting) of all versions of Microsoft Windows and their respective Internet dialers and TCP/IP stacks.
- • Previous VoIP experienced is required
- • Working knowledge of MAC OS, DOS and UNIX/LINUX system software and web browsers like Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
- • MCSE, CCNA or CNE an asset.
- • Professional & friendly with excellent customer service skills & the ability to persuade nd negotiate
- • Bilingual French an asset.
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.