- • Monitor all Customer Service Associates to maintain department service levels and high level of internal and external customer callers or prospects satisfaction and first contact resolution.
- Supervise the volume of incoming calls and correspondence.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of calls and behaviour of the team members.
- Coach to achieve and maintain team objectives
- • Provide strong support to the front line staff in the areas of trouble resolution & operations including:
-Resolving escalated internal and external customer complaints.
-Resolving employee complaints (first point of contact for the associates).
- Identify trends/impacts and provide necessary feedback to internal customers
- • Work jointly with the Training department to determine training requirements for staff.
- • Ensure scheduling of regular/overtime hrs is completed in a timely manner so that service levels are not compromised.
- • Organizing workload and delegation of tasks for the customer service team.
- • Conduct regular meetings with staff members
- • Conduct progress reviews of the direct reports and provide effective suggestions and plans to improve/attain expected performance metrics.
- • Track and identify opportunity for improvements in performance, attendance, track and identify resulting impacts
- • Follow verbal documentation process as established by HR when addressing repeat opportunities for improvement with staff members and or when applicable.
- • Maintain and review call statistics - identifying areas which need improvement and implement plan for improvement.
• Track attendance & identify potential patterns or abuse -review login reports to identify break schedules & late arrivals
- • Assist in with ongoing training/coaching of all staff.
• Assist & develop staff motivation through various incentive programs
- • Team Manager also responsible to ensure Health and Safety guidelines are observed and to report incidents in a timely manner
- • Other special projects as assigned.
- • Post-Secondary College education (Certificate/Diploma) in Business Communications, Management and/or equivalent.
- • 1 year experience as Coach with Customer Service experience, preferably in Telecommunications industry.
- • Demonstrated experience in call centre operations
- • Advanced PC Skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- • Working knowledge of telecom systems
- • Knowledge of Primus billing systems.
- • Working knowledge of Windows.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills for effective interaction with team members and customers.
- • Ability to persuade and negotiate.
- • Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create reports, interpret customer contracts and other general correspondence.
- • Strong knowledge of Primus Canada's Residential products/services
- • Strong leadership/supervisory skills and motivational abilities
- • Knowledge of different training, coaching, and motivation techniques
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.