- • Process one time credit card payments.
- • Reconcile & Post pre-authorized bank and credit card payments.
- • Process over the counter payment rejects.
- • Process credit card chargebacks.
- • Verify cheque information and follow-up on any missing information.
- • Ensure all sundries or exception payments are investigated and applied to account.
- • Complete write off ebanking, over the counter and Lbox write off files.
- • Investigate missing over the counter, Lbox, Ebanking and credit card payments.
- • Forward write off files to the Credit/Collections department on a weekly basis.
- • Liase with Bank regarding discrepancies in the transactions including invalid account numbers and missing stubs.
- • Respond to all emails directed to remittance/arprocessing/chargebacks inbox.
- • Complete inter company transactions and bad debt adjustments.
- • Create batches for payments, refunds & debit & credit adjustments.
- • Complete Residential security deposits.
- • Process debit adjustments to customer’s account.
- • Prepare bank deposit slips.
- • Provide support in other areas of the department as deemed necessary.
- • Ensure month end procedures and accruals are accurate and completed on schedule.
- • Other duties, as required.
- • Post Secondary College education in Business, Accounting or equivalent is preferred.
- • 1-3 years of Accounting experience (preferably Accounts Receivable/Payment Processing).
- • PC Skills – working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- • Working knowledge of Great Plains.
- • Knowledge of billing systems preferred.
- • Working knowledge of Windows.
- • Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with internal as well as external sources.
- • Good written communication skills.
- • Good data entry skills.
- • Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- • Able to work independently and as part of a team.
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.