- Target the upper end of the SME market to sell world class Data and Voice solutions
- Generate net new - profitable recurring revenue to achieve and surpass individual and team revenue objectives
- Execute and develop new client relationships through aggressive cold calling, understanding the clients requirements, and closing sales
- Create and deliver client proposals coordinating with Technical Sales Specialists, network engineering, and other internal contacts to develop the proposal strategy and solution
- Interpret clients complex technical needs and deliver understandable business solutions
- Complete error free customer order paperwork and required documentation to facilitate the smooth processing and provisioning of customer orders according to established internal procedures
- Update and submit standardized reporting, as requested by Sales Management, on areas of focus such as but not limited to calls made, prospects, funnel status, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership, influence teamwork and develop partnerships with internal and external clients
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships within the company to maximize the customer’s experience
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree, College Diploma or relative business experience
- Telecommunications training would be a definite asset
- A true sales professional with proven success in a “hunting/acquisition” based, solutions selling role. Hands-on experience selling of high tech products and services from software, hardware, phone systems or data network solutions is an asset. Must also have experience in managing high value corporate accounts
- Experience selling solutions to upper end of SME markets such as managed services, infrastructure management, business continuity, as well as strong working knowledge of the selling process
- Self-motivated and results oriented with the ability to open doors at the “C” level, and develop strategic plans and solutions to address complex client needs and issues
- Ability to propel and maintain cross functional resources and relationships to deliver customized and valuable solutions for the client
- PC Skills – working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Windows. Sound knowledge of IP, and other related protocols
- Strong team player with the ability to influence, lead, and develop partnerships with internal and external clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communications skills
- Persistent and self motivated
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.