- • Answer a wide variety of incoming calls from residential customers providing outstanding customer service and meeting/exceeding the standards of service and quality
- • Co-ordinate with other departments to provide first call/first email resolution, ensuring all customer requests, inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- • Increase revenue and reduce churn by up-selling and cross-selling Primus’s services to customers
- • Provide accurate, detailed information regarding Primus Canada’s products & services to all new and existing customers
- • Process one-time credit card payments to customer’s account.
- • Activate products and services in corporate database/customer account.
- • Ensure customer products and services are optimized by proactively assessing calls pattern and customer needs.
- • Participate actively in incentive initiatives
- • Protect corporate revenue by minimizing good will credits and other credits on accounts.
- • Recommend improvements to maximize customer experience with Primus
- • Special team assignments or duties, as assigned by the Team Manager
- • When volume is low assist with other duties, including offline duties such as:
- Mail sorting and handling returned mail – verifying addresses with the system records, calling customer, making
appropriate changes and mailing them.
- Re-rating requests
- Retrieval of IVR voice mail and taking appropriate actions. Possible requests from customers include:
- Request for address change
- Request for e-billing subscription
- Sign ups and/or account activation
- • Make outbound calls to the customer to confirm problem resolution, as required.
- • Special team assignments or duties, as assigned by the Team Manager.
- • Support Team Managers by taking customer calls escalated into the Supervisor Queue by other CSAs as assigned
- • Provide operational training/coaching to new hires and other associates as required.
- • Secondary School Diploma
- • 1- 2 years of Customer Service experience required (essentially this position requires excellent customer service skills, client focus and service orientation)
- • Bilingual is a must – French/English – other languages a definite asset
- • Sales experience, an asset
- • PC Skills – working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- • Working knowledge of Windows 95/98/NT/2000
- • Knowledge of call centre and billing systems, an asset
- • Excellent keyboarding skills
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.