As Canada’s largest alternative telecommunications service provider offering residential and business services, positive and progressive is how we describe the Primus Canada team.
We are comprised of a wide range of dedicated professionals who have one thing in common – devotion to this exciting and dynamic industry.
We welcome motivated, professional, and creative leaders who thrive on growth and opportunity to join our amazing team.
You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be proud. Whatever your job is here, you will make a difference!
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for our residential customer’s first service experience. You will be answering all incoming customer calls, providing prompt, courteous, accurate information to all customers and resolving all inquiries relating to sales and service.
- Answering a wide variety of incoming calls from residential customers providing outstanding customer service to exceed service and quality standards
- Co-ordinating with other departments to provide first call/first email resolution, ensuring all customer requests, inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Increasing revenue and reducing churn by up-selling and cross-selling Primus’s services to customers
- Providing accurate, detailed information regarding Primus Canada’s products & services to all new and existing customers
- Processing one-time credit card payments to customer’s account
- Activating products and services in corporate database/customer account
- Ensuring customer products and services are optimized by proactively assessing calls pattern and customer needs
- Participating actively in incentive initiatives
- Protecting corporate revenue by minimizing good will credits and other credits on accounts
- A Minimum high school education completed
- 2 years of Customer Service experience required
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Bilingual is multiple languages would be an asset
- Sales experience, an asset
- Previous experience working in a call centre would be an asset
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.