- • Answer a wide variety of incoming calls from residential customers providing outstanding customer service and meeting/exceeding the standards of service and quality
- • Co-ordinate with other departments to provide first call/first email resolution, ensuring all customer requests, inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- • Increase revenue and reduce churn by up-selling and cross-selling Primus’s services to customers
- • Provide accurate, detailed information regarding Primus Canada’s products & services to all new and existing customers
- • Process one-time credit card payments to customer’s account
- • Activate products and services in corporate database/customer account
- • Ensure customer products and services are optimized by proactively assessing calls pattern and customer needs
- • Participate actively in incentive initiatives
- • Protect corporate revenue by minimizing good will credits and other credits on accounts
- • Recommend improvements to maximize customer experience with Primus
- • Special team assignments or duties, as assigned by the Team Manager
- • Minimum high school education completed– post secondary recommended
- • 2 years of Customer Service experience required (essentially this position requires excellent customer service skills, client focus and service orientation)
- • Bilingual is an asset – other languages such as Spanish would be a definite asset
- • Sales experience, an asset
- • PC Skills – working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- • Working knowledge of Windows XP and/or Windows 2000
- • Knowledge of call centre and billing systems, an asset
- • Excellent keyboarding skills
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.