- • Execute outbound call campaign to promote Primus Business Services and drive sales revenue
- • Achieve a targeted daily quota for outbound calls
- • Achieve monthly sales target of $3500 in new “billed” small business revenue
- • Determine customer’s needs with a consultative and knowledgeable approach regarding Primus Canada’s products, services, payment options, coverage areas, usage ratios, billing procedures and policies, etc.
- • Provide accurate quotes and product information to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- • Follow up with customers on quotes, reports, orders, etc.
- • Ensure all customer order information is documented accurately and immediately processed via telephone, email and facsimile
- • Follow up on sales leads in a timely, professional manner
- • Generate sales leads for Direct Sales when appropriate based on customer requirements, passing on immediately to the Direct team
- • Adjust sales scripts as required to better target the needs and interests of specific companies
- • Maintain records of all contacts, recording customer potential and sales activity
- • Maintain records of telephone interactions
- • Track and report daily sales outlining number of sales, product/services sold and customer information.
- • Special Team Assignments/Projects, as assigned.
- • Other duties, as assigned
- • Post-Secondary education in Sales, Business Communications or equivalent.
- • A minimum of 1 year of Sales experience
- • A minimum of 1 year sales experience in a call center environment preferred
- • Telecommunications or data experience is an asset
- • Strong customer service skills
- • Strong PC Skills – working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- • Excellent keyboarding skills.
- • Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- • Excellent telephone etiquette.
- • Second language an asset – preferably French
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.