- • Complete development tasks/projects as assigned by the development lead.
- • Develop solutions to solve the business challenges of our clients.
- • Deliver projects and tasks on time and on budget.
- • Document all work to required standards.
- • Extend and customize SharePoint functionality through technical innovations.
- • Reporting project status to the Development Lead and Project Manager on a weekly basis.
- • Ensure compliance to project tracking and source code management processes.
- • Other duties, as required.
- • 3 – 5 years of development experience in a high-tech or consulting industry
- • Post-Secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent, as well as certification as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- • Experience developing applications using C# or VB.NET.
- • Experience with SQL Server.
- • Understanding of web standards such as W3C, WCAG 2.0, ECMA.
- • Experience with IIS and web server administration an asset.
- • Experience with Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
- • Ability to effectively communicate with both technical coworkers and business stakeholders
- • Strong ability to work independently.
- • Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks with minimal supervision.
- • Strong organization and time management skills
- • Strong problem solving skills.
- • Able to understand business problems and implement technical solutions.
This description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions.
Please submit your application for this position by Applying Online
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications please.